Bulk menu module - Makes it possible to set many nodes to a selected parent menu item
This module adds a feature to the Drupal content view, admin/content/node, by allowing multiple selected nodes to get the same parent menu. By the same action as you can delete multiple nodes you can via a dropdown box select a parent menu for all selected nodes.
This feature is very nice if you want to move all nodes of a certain type and language, from one menu to another without editing all one by one
* Typical Drupal installation in sites/all/modules
* Select nodes in admin/content/node, after you have filtered them as you desire.
* Select "Select menu item" in the dropdownbox "Update options"
* Next view is showing the entire menu system of available parent menu items, select desired item and press Save.
* Now all selected nodes get the selected menu item as a parent item.